Saturday, July 28, 2012

The first Post

This time I wont be complaining about anything. I would concentrate on the factors which drive my decisions. A thorough and analytical look at the philanthropic philosophical  inner side of the mirror at constant odds with the practical ruthless and self-centered image visible to the world, this blog might be able to bring out my ideology out in the open as no one, barring a selected few know it!

Of course, its far too easy to talk than to act! That is true for anyone and everyone! But I believe that thinking about this is at least a start. A beginning. And as they say "A good beginning is half the job done ;)" (See I started doing it here itself) . To make the beginning as good as we want is up to us, atleast partially.  This is my way of putting that thought into action, in a way I would be most comfortable with.

This time, though I already have a previous blog, I still feel like an infant with no idea how to do the above said thing, but, at the same time, the excitement of venturing into an entirely new unfamiliar domain and self belief that I can achieve what I want!

This blog would consist of a few short-stories here and there but it would mostly be my thought-process more than anything.  

And who knows, this blog could turn into next hottest thing on the web! right?

No comments:

Post a Comment